Friday, January 4, 2008

WHY??

Situation 1:
I am xxxx.I am in a serious trouble, I have lost my eyes in a bomb blast and i don't have enough money for treatment.please help me and donate money for my treatment......what do u do?...U IGNORE IT AS YOU DON'T BELEIVE IT

Situation 2:
You saw an accident on the road and the victim is in pool of blood ....what is your very first reaction....YOU GO AWAY FROM THAT PLACE SAYING OH.IT'S ALL BIG PAIN TO HELP THE VICTIM...WHY TO TAKE RISK?

Situation 3:
You saw a little baby playing around in your friend's house...u call the baby....what is the response.....HE/SHE REFUSES TO COME TO YOU

Situation 4:
There is a heavy rainfall and the city is fully arrested by water..no transportation...u know it very well and suddenly your door bell rings..there is some person on the door fully wet and seeking shelter....what strikes your mind first...YOU SAY SOMETHING OR THE OTHER AND TRY TO SEND HIM OUT..IF IT SEEMS TO BE NOT POSSIBLE, YOU ALLOW HIM TO STAY FOR A WHILE FEARING INSIDE

Situation 5:
Ask your friend to draw a chart for your work...what is the answer? I DON'T THINK I CAN DO THAT! I MAY SPOIL IT...DO IT YOURSELF

I WONDER WHY ALWAYS THE NEGATIVE THOUGHT STRIKES FIRST IN OUR MIND..IT DOESN'T DEPEND WHETHER YOU ARE A CHILD,ADULT OR OLD.WHAT MIGHT BE THE ELEMENT IN HE MIND THAT TENDS US TO THINK LIKE THAT?WHY? OBSERVE YOUSELF IN EVERY MOMENT AND THEN THINK THE REASON FOR THIS....

REKI

2 comments:

Telugu Vilas said...

its a nice information blog
The one and the only news website portal Telugu vilas .
please visit our website for more news updates..
http://www.teluguvilas.com/

Telugunetflix said...

Best movie site : https://www.telugunetflix.com